An anxiety attack is an abrupt chemical imbalance in the body that produces intense fear or discomfort. While a panic attack can reach its peak within a few minutes, it’s combination of threatening symptoms and chemical after-burn can leave a person reeling for hours, or even days.
- The most common symptoms of anxiety or panic attacks include:
- Palpitations, pounding heart, or accelerated heart rate
- Trembling or shaking
- Sensations of shortness of breath or smothering
- Feelings of choking
- Chest pain or discomfort
- Nausea or abdominal distress
- Feeling dizzy, unsteady, light-headed, or faint
- Chills or heat sensations
- Paresthesia (numbness or tingling sensations)
- Derealization (feelings of unreality) or depersonalization (being detached from oneself)
- Fear of losing control or “going crazy”
- Fear of dying
Since many of the symptoms of panic disorder mimic those of heart disease, thyroid problems, breathing disorders, and other illnesses, people with panic disorders often make many visits to emergency rooms or doctors’ offices, convinced they have a life-threatening issue.
In the past, it might have taken months or years and lots of frustration before getting a proper diagnosis. Some people are afraid or embarrassed to tell anyone, including their doctors or loved ones, about what they are experiencing, for fear of being seen as a hypochondriac.
BUT, thanks to Dr. Carolyn Dean, you may be able to cut through the confusion and complexity regarding anxiety and follow a treatment plan that is accurate and easy to follow!
By following the protocol and guidelines in Dr. Dean’s newest book How to Live Anxiety Free with Magnesium many anxiety sufferers have achieved immediate and sustainable relief from symptoms as well as improving their health, vitality and sense of well-being.
Tonight on Live with Dr. Carolyn Dean we review Dr Dean’s new book as well as taking calls from our listeners and following through with responses to all our mail bag entries.
Download the book:
Listen to the radio archive
Hour One – right click to download
Hour Two – right click to download
Categories: Radio Show Announcement