You might start using magnesium for one thing, let’s say high blood pressure. But then once you start magnesium, especially a pico meter therapeutic form like ReMag, you’ll find out it’s good for lots of things! And, as you continue to use magnesium on a daily basis you’ll notice a steady improvement in your health, vitality, and well-being.
Yes, magnesium is a multi purpose mineral miracle that is responsible for supporting the life giving systems of your body like making ATP, synthesizing proteins, and normalizing the cardiovascular system. This workhorse of a mineral plays many roles in your body, including
· Gives rigidity AND flexibility to your bones
· Increases bioavailability of calcium
· Regulates and normalizes blood pressure
· Regulates heart rhythms eliminating symptoms of A-Fib
· Prevents and reverses kidney stone formation
· Promotes restful sleep
· Helps prevent congestive heart failure
· Eases muscle cramps and spasms
· Lowers serum cholesterol levels and triglycerides
· Decreases insulin resistance
· Can prevent atherosclerosis and stroke
· End cluster and migraine headaches
· Enhances circulation
· Produces ATP [energy]
· Relieves fibromyalgia and chronic pain
· Treats asthma and emphysema
· Helps make proteins
· Encourages proper elimination
· Prevents osteoporosis
Your doctor is unlikely to tell you about magnesium supplementation as a preventative or curative measure for any health condition. Doctors aren’t taught about the value of minerals in their medical training for promoting life force energy and treating disease so they prescribe drugs and recommend surgeries instead.
Tonight Dr. Carolyn Dean will be happy to tell you all about how to improve your health, vitality and well-being with magnesium! With year of research and success behind her, Dr. Dean has proven to herself and many others than an effective regime of magnesium and mineral supplementation, especially the pico meter form found in ReMag, ReMyte and ReCalcia are a true game changers for individuals that struggle with less than perfect health.
Tonight on our internet based radio show, we’ll be talking with Dr. Carolyn Dean about Magnesium: A Multi-Purpose Mineral Miracle along with a wide range of health topics and safe solutions. You will love hearing the beneficial interactions with our callers and hosts alike including the body/mind connection, identifying the ‘conflict’ in the ‘conflict basis’ of disease and much more!!
Listen to a replay of the show:
Hour One – right click to download
Hour Two – right click to download
Categories: Radio Show Announcement