Have you started supplementing with magnesium and yet haven’t quite gotten to the point of consistent relief from symptoms? If so, gauging your Magnesium Burn Rate is a strategy you can employ to determine how much magnesium you may be burning and whether or not you may actually need more magnesium to manage your daily stressors. Because, ultimately, that is what is happening within the chemistry of the body – magnesium is being utilized to manage all types of stress and biological functions. So being aware of your burn rate gives you an idea of how much magnesium you are using. This is much more important than just following the recommended daily allowance (RDA).
Here is a list of stressors as outlined by Dr. Elson Hass:
1. Physical: intense exertion, manual labor, lack of sleep, travel
2. Chemical: drugs, alcohol, caffeine, nicotine, and environmental pollutants such as cleaning chemicals or pesticides
3. Mental: perfectionism, worry, anxiety, long work hours
4. Emotional: anger, guilt, loneliness, sadness, fear
5. Nutritional: food allergies, vitamin, and mineral deficiency
6. Traumatic: injuries or burns, surgery, illness, infections, extreme temperatures
7. Psycho-spiritual: troubled relationships, financial or career pressures, challenges with life goals, spiritual alignment, happiness.
Finally, let’s add the misdiagnosis by the medical profession of hundreds of magnesium deficiency symptoms. For example, telling an elderly woman that she is suffering a potentially fatal heart condition when it’s really a magnesium deficiency it pretty darn stressful.
Your Magnesium Burn Rate escalates with every additional stressor. In order to take the right amount of magnesium you have to get to know your body. And you have to take the right type of magnesium for your body and for your symptoms.
Also you must wrap your head around the fact that 80% of the thousands of interactions in the body require magnesium, making it the number one supplement to saturate yourself with! The failsafe for magnesium is that if it’s too much you will get a laxative effect. However, some people get the laxative effect very easily, so Dr. Dean created ReMag Magnesium Solution. ReMag is great because you can take therapeutic doses and get 100% absorption without the laxative effect!
Tonight on our internet based radio show, we’ll be talking with Dr. Carolyn Dean about Gauging Your Magnesium Burn Rate along with a wide range of health topics and safe solutions. You will love hearing the beneficial interactions with our callers and hosts alike including the body/mind connection, identifying the ‘conflict’ in the ‘conflict basis’ of disease and much more!!
LISTEN TO THE ARCHIVE:
Hour One – right click to download
Hour Two – right click to download
Categories: Radio Show Announcement