Calcium: Reducing Calcification with Proper Supplementation

Calcification happens when calcium builds up in body tissue, blood vessels, or organs. This buildup can harden and disrupt your body’s normal processes. Calcium is transported through the bloodstream. It is also found in every cell. As a result, calcification can occur in almost any part of the body.

As you probably know, about 99 percent of your body’s calcium is in your teeth and bones. The other 1 percent is in the blood, muscles, fluid outside the cells, and other body tissues. Some disorders cause calcium to deposit in places where it does not typically belong. Over time, this can add up and cause problems. You may need treatment to prevent complications if you have this extra calcium buildup.

What do we know about calcification? Many people have heard about the aortic valve becoming calcified, or a calcified abdominal aorta rupturing. Dr. Dean talks about breast tissue calcification being misdiagnosed as DCIS (a precancerous condition). Calcium spurs on the vertebrae or in joints are simply called arthritis.

Tonight we review Dr. Dean’s protocol on calcium supplementation and many other topics.

Pate Recipe:

8 oz lemon juice concentrate

4 oz water

1 tsp unrefined sea salt

I handful of garlic

2-3 cups macadamia nuts


Hour One – right click to download


Hour Two – right click to download


4 replies »

  1. Hi, I hv stock of Remag expiring in Feb 2018. How sage is it if I used it beyong the expiry date?

    Appreciate your reply soonest.


Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.