The chronology of health into disease applies to most every individual who suffers from chronic symptoms that express themselves through the immune system, the circulatory system, or compromised organ integrity. In addition to the pain, suffering, and constant disappointment of physical symptoms the individual also suffers from anxiety, depression, and lack of confidence.
To cope with the onslaught of symptoms that appear to come from ‘nowhere’ many individuals start by swallowing a cabinet full of medications and then when they begin to experience the side effects of medications, switch to swallowing a closet full of supplements!
Here is what can happen in our drug-addicted society beginning with our birth and following us through puberty into adulthood:
- Vaccinations, which contained or contain mercury, aluminum and a host of other toxic components, including live viral particles, given within the first days of birth. When given at the time of a cold or fever, a child’s body is especially not able to handle the toxic load.
- Childhood ear infections can begin at birth as yeast infections picked up from the mother during delivery. Most ear infections are treated with antibiotics.
- Ear infections may become chronic and require multiple courses of antibiotics, leading to diarrhea and intestinal yeast infections. There are body-wide effects from the 178 yeast toxins that include anxiety, depression, fatigue, irritability, and headaches.
- Leaky gut can develop and cause undigested food molecules to be absorbed from the gut into the blood stream leading to food allergies and sensitivities. The most common are wheat and dairy.
- Eczema, aggravated by food sensitivity, is suppressed with cortisone creams. Cortisone encourages yeast growth.
- Asthma, which may be environmental, is treated with medications including corticosteroid inhalers.
- Multiple colds and flu’s are mistreated with many courses of antibiotics.
- Annual flu vaccines contain mercury preservative, which is toxic to the nervous system and also kills good bacteria allowing yeast to overgrowth.
- Allergic reactions are treated with allergy shots, antihistamines, and cortisone sprays.
- Many adolescents take long-term oral antibiotics for acne, leading to yeast overgrowth.
- Many teens and young adults develop mononucleosis, and up to 20 percent never feel quite as healthy again.
- Birth control pills cause chronic vaginal yeast infections, which are mistreated with antibiotic creams.
- Pregnancy hormones encourage vaginal yeast infections. Pregnancy itself depletes the mother’s nutrition, as well as the thyroid and the adrenal glands.
- Hospitalization for infections or any type of surgery usually warrants intravenous antibiotics and a host of other drugs, which adds to the toxic burden.
- Athletes and those who play competitive sports suffer from stress, injury and fatigue are treated with steroids and NSAID’s.
- Corporate executives fall prey to chronic fatigue, insomnia, and IBS as a result of their hectic schedules, travel schedules, and eating processed foods on a regular basis. These symptoms are all treated with anti-inflammatory, sleeping pills, and antidepressants. However, when the cause is a toxic overload, medications can make the symptoms worse.
- Major colds and flu’s can lead to bronchitis and pneumonia, which are treated with strong antibiotics.
- Environmental allergies with extreme sensitivities to inhalants, especially perfumes, colognes, household products, pesticides, and molds, are treated with corticosteroid inhalers, which cause more yeast overgrowth.
- Depression, anxiety, and panic attacks are treated with antidepressants and psychotherapy instead of magnesium and B vitamins that are woefully depleted.
- A-Fib and other heart rhythm issues are often dismissed as a temporary problem and then treated with prescriptions drugs and surgeries when the symptoms become threatening.
- Menopause is medicated with synthetic hormones. Body nutrients including all the vitamins and minerals are depleted with every step of this scenario and result in a total body burden of drugs, toxins, and various stressors. The end result is an exhausted, nervous, shaky individual who has nowhere to turn and thinks no one can help her.
By the time many of our customers contact us they are in a Total Body Meltdown. Our customers have often consulted with dozens of doctors, but whether it’s an allopathic or a naturopathic doctor, the search is on for the drug or supplement for their symptoms, which often proves fruitless. Take another look at the chronology of health to illness and tell me how on earth a drug or supplement is going to make a dent in all of that?
The reality is that years of nutritional deficiencies, lifestyle choices, and environmental factors erode the body’s natural capacity for unlimited heath. Thankfully, the body’s latent intelligence and incredible design provide for a Total Reset if you give it the correct building blocks in an appropriate administration. In 2017 – what many people require is Dr. Dean’s Total Body ReSet – push the ReSet button and restore balance at the cellular level!
Tonight on our internet based radio show, we’ll be talking with Dr. Carolyn Dean about how to accomplish the return to HEALTH through the Total Body Reset along with a wide range of health topics and safe solutions.
LISTEN TO THE ARCHIVE:
Hour One -Right Click to Listen
Hour Two – Right Click to Listen