Tonight is going to be a super fun radio show and one that is destined to go down in Dr. Dean’s archives as one of the most downloaded episodes ever!
Yes, friends, we are going to be talking about Vitamin C and our most wonderful and special Whole C ReSet!!!
Even the MOST expert Vitamin C folks are going to be excited and thrilled to learn about vitamin C, and what Dr. Dean has done to make it easy for you to get all the vitamin C your body needs.
You’re probably already aware that Vitamin C keeps your immune system strong and prevents colds, but its powers don’t stop there.
Real vitamin C:
– helps repair tissues, including skin, blood vessels, bones and teeth
– fights against heart disease and cancer with its high levels of antioxidants
– can accelerate wound healing and helps eliminate bruising
– improves vascular elasticity and reduces the stickiness of blood platelets, making them less prone to forming clots
– can lower oxidized cholesterol levels: when Vitamin C levels are low, cholesterol becomes elevated; and when more vitamin C is consumed, cholesterol levels decline
– increases type I collagen synthesis
– helps reduce levels of lead, mercury and other heavy metals
– reduces histamine in the body — the hormone that triggers allergies and asthma attacks
Unless you live in a remote community, untouched by the problems of modern farming, it’s highly unlikely your local food supply will provide you with enough vitamin C. Even if you were to focus on eating foods with a high concentration of vitamin C, you would only end up denying yourself other nutrients or suffering indigestion (from overeating). And, if you try to get all your vitamin C from fruit, you may end up getting too much fructose-sugar in your diet.
I find most people need to supplement with an additional 250–500mg of vitamin C a day — in addition to a daily diet that includes fruits and vegetables.
However, as I’ve learned with all my products, quality is crucial – not all ‘C’s are created equal.
Tonight on LIVE call-in radio talk show, we’ll be talking about Vitamin C – indeed -along with a wide range of health topics and safe solutions. You will love hearing the beneficial interactions with callers and hosts alike including the body/mind connection, identifying the ‘conflict’ in the ‘conflict basis’ of disease and much more!!